|Job Title||Skills||Experience||Detailed JD|
|Android Developer||Core Java, OOPS concept with Kotlin, SQLite||2-4 years|
|iOS Developer||Objective-C or Swift, RESTful APIs||2-4 years|
To apply any of the above position send your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Greetings from OmniBridge…!!!
OmniBridge is a pioneer in mobile and Web application development with a unique blend of an Agile-centric development and User-centered design approach.
Established in 2005, we have helped many business owners, entrepreneurs, startups across America, Australia, Africa and India with crafting their product's mobile application interface with extremely high user acceptance. We thrive on building strong camaraderie with our business partners (not just vendor-based relationship) and partner with them to chisel out their product in an astonishing way thus leading to a long-term fruitful relationship.
Internship interview procedure:
- 1. Aptitude test
- 2. Technical telephonic interview
The Ideal candidate should meet following requirements:
- Must have done certification in respective skill set
- Must have good communication skills (written and spoken) as this position involves communicating with team regularly.
- Must have Strong analytical, Problem-solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of OOPS concepts.
- Experience: Certification on .Net + Any Diploma or Any relevant degree
- No. of openings: 4
- Internship duration: 60 Days
Benefits of internship:
- 1. On the job Training offer
- 2. Working experience on real time ongoing projects
- 3. Completion of “On the job training” Program
- 4. Full time employment offer after the proper evaluation process
Baner road, near Subway, Pune-45